Home Care services are available in:
- St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Jefferson County, Franklin County, Warren County, Gasconade County, Maries County, Crawford County and Washington County.
StarResource offers two primary levels of care:
- Unlicensed Care by Home Care Aides for Personal Care/Homemaker assistance.
- Personal Care-Dietary (feeding), Dressing/Grooming, Bathing, Mobility/Transfer, Toileting, Self Admin of Meds
- Homemaker-Meals/Dishes, Cleaning, Make Bed/Change Linens, Laundry, Trash, Shopping/Errands
- Licensed Care by Professional Nurses (RN/LPN).
- Assessment, Medication Setup/Administration, Treatments, Tube Feedings, Specialty Care-Vent/Trach
We accept the following payment sources:
- Private Pay
- Long term care insurance (LTCI)
- Trust payments
- Workers compensation
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs-Home Health Aide Program and Veterans Aid & Attendance Pension Benefits
- Missouri Medicaid (MO HealthNet)
- Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services
- Missouri Department of Mental Health
Flexible scheduling options:
- Hourly-Three (3) hours per visit up to twenty-four (24) hours per day.
- Visits-Licensed Care by Professional Nurses (RN/LPN).
With over 30 years of experience, we actively assess, recommend, provide and refer our clients and families to services that will maintain or improve independence, safety and peace-of-mind. Home Care services can be packaged with our Assistive Technology services-Medical Alert, Medication Dispensing and GPS Device.
Call us for your FREE Home Care Assessment at (314) 432-7827.