When you experience a fall, medical issue, or other emergency every second counts. If you are alone, delayed medical care can jeopardize your recovery and your independence! The Philips Lifeline Medical Alert Service provides simple, fast access to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Lifeline, the #1 medical alert service:
- Is trusted by thousands of hospitals
- Is recommended by over 65,000 healthcare professionals
- Has helped provide more than 6 million people with the peace of mind and confidence to help maintain independent living at home
Two essential parts make up Lifeline’s services:
1. Choose a Lifeline service:
- Option 1: Lifeline – Our standard service includes your choice of a pendant or wrist-style Help Button. When help is needed, simply push the button at any time.
- Option 2: Lifeline with AutoAlert* – In addition to letting you push the button for help at any time, our enhanced service includes a pendant-style button that automatically places a call for help if a fall is detected and you can’t push your button.
2. Choose a Communicator
- Option 1: Cordless Phone Communicator – This Communicator integrates 24-hour medical alert service into an easy-to-use cordless phone, that has a large display and enhanced sound quality.
- Option 2: CarePartner Communicator – This Communicator works with your existing telephone to provide a direct, two-way connection to Lifeline.
Full Brochures Below [PDF Version]: